JRZ RS PRO
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING REMOTE RESERVOIR
Latest developments from racing integrated in the JRZ RS PRO system. The use of large shaft creates an optimum fluid displacement through adjustable blow off valve in compression, to control unsprung mass. A Special designed piston is used to filter out the large, high velocity movements seen with suspensions on street applications.
LARGE AND EASY ADJUSTMENT RANGE
No need to compromise on performance/comfort due to the large adjustment range. The suspension allows adjustment between smooth street use and aggressive track use. Below you can see the force / displacement graph of a typical JRZ RS PRO.
With every click (counter clockwise) you increase the damping forces. With every click you will notice direct influence on the handling of the car. Therefor adjusting the suspension is very quick and easy.
Rebound adjustment graph above
Compression adjustment graph above
Collaborating with a top tier coating firm, JRZ offers cutting edge technology to allow extremely high corrosion resistance in steel strut applications.
The new shaft bearing construction allows the damper to live a long life in between service without performance fade. Specially designed for longevity and rebuildability.
BUMP STOPS AND DUST BOOTS
To further increase service life and safe operating ranges specially designed bump stops and dust boots are included.
The unique compression blow off system damps the unsprung mass resulting in superb handling characteristics without sacrificing comfort.
The JRZ RS Line dampers uses CNC machined internals that allow precise damping characteristics to be achieved. The JRZ RS is built on the same line as the motorsport line.
Why is one damper blue and the other black?
- Often the front suspension is a McPherson strut application, where side loads of the wheel are directly transferred to the damper. The McPherson struts from JRZ are made from high tensile steel to be able to cope with these high side loads and JRZ applies a cutting edge technology for the black coating making the steel tubes highly corrosion resistant.
- In a damper application (no sideload on the damper) the damper is made out of aluminum and anodized RS LINE blue.
Can I adjust the pressure the gas pressure on the JRZ RS PRO?
- Yes, the gas pressure is adjustable, always use the JRZ pressure gauge (89-13-00-00) to adjust the gas pressure.
- From factory the gas pressure is set at 250 PSI.
- The recommended gas pressure range is 150 PSI (10 bar) to 350 PSI (24 bar)
What is the recommended setting?
- Turning the knob clockwise against the stop in first detent is full soft. The damping becomes stiffer turning the knob anti clockwise.
- Factory setting is +3 compression and +6 rebound clicks from full soft for road use.
- Start out with +6 compression and +10 rebound clicks from full soft for track.